11.21.2012

Embarrassing Moment

I have been putting off this post because I couldn't, for the life of me, think of a significant embarrassing moment! Sure I get embarrassed, but I'm not sure there are any worth blogging about. Boo! Everything I can think of is probably one of those 'you had to be there' moments anyway, so I'll spare you.

I may have the best job on the planet. I may not have always known that, but three years in and I'm starting to see that the desires I have had for my life and my career, God had in front of me all along. My heart is to serve people, which I think is a huge reason why I've always wanted to be a missionary... and a mom. My job is PR and Advertising, so a big portion of that is me being in the community. I am super blessed to work in the county I do, with the people I do. This past week a few of us planned a project at the Assisted Living home. We basically spent two days 'playing' and loving on a group of men and women. I was in love! They were so kind, and so so wise. It was the highlight of my week. Here are some pictures.. and a sweet video. :)

Holding a visiting baby... love!

Chelsea dancing with Ralph! She may have found her calling.

The elementary boys who helped Mr. Allison decorate his hat.
Decorating Hats!


My favorite moment... Ralph singing Amazing Grace as one of the middle schoolers played piano. I only caught the very end because my phone is SUPER slow. :(


God is so good. Each Thanksgiving I grow a little more thankful... Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

XO


1 comments:

Unknown said...

That was such a fun day!! I love that I was able to be there and catch a glimpse of all the good things you get to do for the community! You are a natural! Serving others is most definitely one of your many spiritual gifts!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting