6.29.2012

favorite fridays. 1st edition!

so i was thinking... unless something more significant comes up on a Friday in the future, I want to give a small list of things each friday that I love. We'll see how this goes; the cool thing about blogging is that it's mine to change and make different if ever I feel like it's not a representation of me anymore. Here we go... In no particular order...

Number One:
Chocolate


I realize that my first picture is completely insignificant, but when I think about the silly things I love, I think about chocolate. Really though, I might have a slight obsession with it. When I think about chocolate, I think about these little guys. Mini Cadbury Eggs. If you feel like you might want to try some, you'll have to wait until around March/April. They only come out around Easter! It makes it that much harder to resist them! I can eat bags... seriously BAGS... of these in a week. They are the best thing ever. You can't just have one. Or a handful. Or a bag..........

Number Two:
When the ones I love are happy.

seriously?! is there anything better than this?
My daddy with one of his oldest friends. love!
this is completely mortifying! but i love this picture.
We both have a stink eye when we laugh. haha!
5th grade graduation... real, happy smiles!
some of my favorite memories of he and I have been times when we laugh uncontrollably together!
Adam in Jamaica... These elderly people were in a nursing home type situation. Adam and the others carried them into the water at the beach, and let them play in the sand. While I wasn't there, I know my brother, and I know this had to have brought him more happiness than I can imagine.
Number Three:
Sports

high school soccer

Wes and I finishing the last leg at our first Triathalon
Might I add that I am super competitive, and happen to think that I am God's gift to this world when it comes to anything athletic. :) What? Too honest?

Number Four:
When Pictures capture the perfect moment, and therefore the memory.

LOL- Nate had a brain scan and fell asleep with donuts in his mouth. He used to LOVE powdered donuts. He is such a funny kid anyway, but add some medication and a camera, and you have yourself a recipe for a sweet YouTube video.

Playing in Fountain Creek when we were younger. Never a dull moment in the Lozano household. This would be Adam teasing Nate, and me coming to the rescue. Totally our personalities all represented in one picture.

My dad's softheartedness. How incredibly sweet is this picture? He will swear up and down that he doesn't like animals, but he is always the first to nurture them. Babies and animals always love him.

This could be a favorite in itself... I love that Adam and Christian are so close. This is such a good picture of how their relationship really is... Making fun of each other, I'm sure.

Adam took this picture.. and then pointed this out to us later. My personality color is blue. Christian's is orange. It's almost like our Aura's were captured by camera.
I love how happy and natural my parents always look together. I really don't know how one could ever live without the other.
Number Five:
Macintosh Curly Lozano

Teehee. He is my favorite. 

Yet for better or worse we love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them.
- Junichiro Tanizaki

3 comments:

his little lady said...

yay to pictures capturing the most perfect little moments. absolutely adorable!
xo TJ

Chunny said...

Love all of your pictures. It shows how happy your life is. =)


http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Favorite post so far!! I love how we share an obsession for cadbury eggs. Lol. I am blessed to have you as my friend! :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting