8.10.2012

favorite friday

1. Probably my most favorite thing ever right now is anything that doesn't involve statistics. Who knew that the 3rd time around would be the hardest!? That's right. Twice in my undergrad... And here I am again taking it for my Master's. I think it's even gotten worse.

2. Pesto. I could eat it for every meal! Sandwiches, pasta, crackers, veggies... It's my favorite 'condiment'.


3. That moment when you realize that God has everything under control. This has been a recurring realization lately.


4. I'm sure I will catch some flack for this... I usually do! I love tattoos. I love the artistic nature, and the outward expression of your deepest beliefs. After all, you must really feel strongly about them in order to have them permanently inked on your body. That's what mine are for me, anyway. I'm sure there are many others who get tattoos just because. Which is also great. I have two. I love them. I'm proud of what they represent! They are a perfect representation of who I am and how I choose to live my life.

My eldest brother, Adam, and I have matching tattoos that we got when we were 16 & 17. We were way too young probably, but it is just another way that we are connected for life. The Chinese symbol for Faith on our backs. My other is on my rib cage by my heart that states "my beloved is mine" in my own handwriting.

5. Francine River's "Redeeming Love". If you haven't, you should. Just sayin'. One of those books that literally change your life.


6.  Rain boots. I am dreaming of owning a pair of these real soon. So cute! Maybe in olive green, too!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After some hard times at the Chacon household, and some serious. prayer for guidance.. I am reminded AGAIN how lucky I am to be married to my C. Love this.


“So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.” The Notebook



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this post! Redeeming Love is probably the best book I have ever read!

his little lady said...

Oh gosh, that quote from The Notebook is one of my favorites!
And pesto makes everything better ;)
xo TJ

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting