6.11.2012

on my big green tractor.

How's that title for inspiration? Not sure why that song started playing on my Pandora, but I knew once I heard a few of Reba's songs, circa 1994, I had found the perfect station. Now I just can't get enough! No judging allowed! Did I mention that? While I hope people find my blog entertaining, I don't expect everyone to love it. However... I don't do well with criticism that is unwarranted, so no mean comments please.


My first blog post has to be intriguing; so.much.pressure... But because I am starting this blog for me, and to help document my life, I'm just going to write. Even if it's boring, I'm going to write it. I need this. I hope you come to love reading about my thoughts as much as I love the process that helps me to form them. Check out my 'About' section for more information on who I am, what I love, and why I created this blog in the first place.


Rosie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting