6.11.2012

Some wedding pictures. Favorite day ever!


Jacob & Kennedy- Ring Bearer & Flower Girl



Christian and I were married at the Gordon Lee Mansion. It was the only structure that was used during and still survived the Great Battle of Chickamauga (CA. 1847). We both love history, so naturally we fell in love with this place. It had a beautiful garden in the back, with living quarters where we were able to get dressed. It was perfect for us.
Love this picture. First sight. 














so sweet!

Keeping with the vintage, historical theme, we used this little gem. My late uncle collected cars, and we were given permission to use it for our big day. It was such a nice touch! I came down the aisle in it with my dad, and left with Christian. It was perfectly symbolic.





Christian's mom, Ruth. She has been an
advocate for us since the beginning!

Christian's sweet dad, John & Momma Ruth!

Rachelle, Christian's sweet step mom, and dad, John

Favorite picture of my dad...

we danced to his favorite song... "Have I Told You Lately", by Rod Stewart




Nate teaching me to dance!

One of my oldest and dearest friends, Kami.
Her husband Kris, and baby girl Tessa Jean





Probably two of the most special people in our lives... Stephen and Christian have been best friends since I can remember. Stephen and I went to church together growing up, so he had a chance to see both Christian and I grow and become who we are today. Brooke is my best friend. She is my 'person'. (Grey's Anatomy reference..boo!) I love this girl and I couldn't have had a better MOH by my side.

Best Man- Stephen, Maid of Honor- Brooke


Giving me my 'Something Blue"

Right before dad walked out... bawling. haha.

This was my mom's engagement ring.


with my mamaw's handkerchief wrapped around my bouquet.



Best duo that could have possibly played that day. Rachel and Jenny were such a blessing.

Jenny sang our song, "Baby I Love Your Way", by Big Mountain. It was wonderful!

 

This picture couldn't describe that day any better.



Such a sweet day. These are just some of them! I'm sure more will appear periodically over time.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful wedding!! The pictures are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting