4.17.2013

16 Week Picture

I swear I stay a week behind in every aspect of my life. Ughh I will do better... one day. :)


I'm still thinking it's a girl... and everyone is starting to agree with me! C and I honestly don't care either way, boy or girl. I cannot hardly wait to find out! I know so many people who are not as far along as I am that already know what they're having. Grr. I guess it will be that much sweeter.

Oh- and just to clarify... I am already almost 18 weeks. So I'm behind. :/ 

As if life isn't about to get crazy enough, I am picking up two extra classes this semester to make sure I can finish my MBA before baby comes! That puts me at around 6 weeks of torture... haha. 

That could be part of the reason why I am almost 18 weeks and posting the picture of my 16 week belly.  Yikes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting