4.09.2013

15 week pic @ 16 weeks pregnant!

Here is our 15 Week Belly Picture! EEK! 


I am not 16 weeks, and will be taking a picture tonight to document the progress. So far I still am hardly experiencing any symptoms. The only thing that stands out is a random craving of sour and gummy candies, and some serious acid reflux. Could be from the sour candy, but that is totally a necessary evil. You'll be able to tell in my next picture, but I really think I grew another two inches outward! What they say is true, it comes out of nowhere!

We haven't focused too much on names. Not knowing if it's a little lad or lady makes it difficult to picture any names. I don't think we'll announce the name until after he/she is born, but we'll have a top three list, I'm sure. 

Can't wait to show off the 16 weeker! 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting