7.20.2012

a different kind of Friday...

I couldn't think of anything I wanted/coveted today like I do on most "Favorite Fridays". My mind and my heart are consumed with thoughts of my cousin and her sweet new baby Eli. He is really struggling, and Momma is having a hard time watching her son suffer. It's hard to blog when I feel like I can't even form words or thoughts... Honestly, sometimes trusting in God is hard. Really friggin' hard.

Maybe through these verses there will be encouragement for anyone who is relying on a God that is bigger than we could ever understand.

... Psalm 46:1 ” God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble “.

... Hebrews 13 : 5 ”Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid."

... Isaiah 46: 4  "I am he, who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you. I will sustain you and rescue you."

Keep praying, friends. Our God is greater!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting