7.06.2012

favorite friday....

1. Probably my most favorite thing to think about is being a mom. With all of my heart, I cannot wait to have a baby! As soon as I finish this degree...


2. Being carefree. I love 'playing' outside and getting dirty. Having dirty feet and smelling like outside reminds me of being young(er). Such a freeing feeling.


3. Hymns. All of them. Especially when our contemporary band at Calvary sings them. I really love this picture of this little guy... I feel like he's singing: 

"Oh my soul, rejoice! Take joy, my King, in what you hear; let it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear."


4. Shoes. EEK... Love them. I really like shopping for clothes, purses, etc., but a pair of shoes can really make or break your outfit. I love that I don't have to buy crazy expensive pairs. I'm sure Christian appreciates that more.. ;)

5.Uncontrollable Laughing. It might be the best feeling ever.

Christian & Adam are the worst when it comes to
laughing at the most inappropriate times.

6. Helping others. That is totally my love language; "Acts of Service". If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can find more here

We really are the hands and feet of God. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting