7.13.2012

favorite fridays


  1. This is so random, and everyone is going to think I am crazy... lol. One of my favorite things to do is look at baby pictures with Christian and try to pinpoint the different characteristics that we think our baby is going to have. I also like going to this site and doing it that way. Here is our results... lol. CRAZY. i know. I realize this is a morph, so the lines look a little funny, but how sweet is this little guy? I'm in love already.

  1. Favorite tv show... Shameless!

  1. Those sweet mornings (that rarely happen) when I get to wake up, snuggle the most perfect husband alive, make some coffee, and leave my hair and face looking a hot mess. Not having to worry about getting anything done, or being anywhere on time. I really love this actually.

  1. When pictures like this pop up on my Pinterest, and I feel like somebody hijacked my mind.

  1. Shopping days with mom.... Which I get to do tomorrow! Christian is spending the day with my dad and some friends in North Carolina, so mom, me and the boys are going to get stuff for my baby cousin's baby shower. My mom is crazy creative! This is a pretty good representation of us:

Have a good weekend friends. Be thankful; be blessed.

H








1 comments:

Unknown said...

Again, Favorite Fridays are my favorite to read! I want a lazy morning every day of my life. If only!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting