8.04.2012

God doesn't need 5%

Sometimes we face circumstances where we have no choice but to fully rely on God to step in. My life has been full of these circumstances lately... While it has been tough, and I'm sure the road ahead is going to seem impossible, I am at peace knowing that I have a savior who absolutely adores me.
    • Philippians 4:6-7
      Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 
God knows. He already sees the outcome of the problems we face. I am convinced that the trial my husband and I are facing is an incredible blessing in disguise. If you think of it, keep us in your prayers; him especially. For guidance, understanding, and forgiveness. Pray that I will have the right words to say that will bring comfort.

Update on the baby: it has been a roller coaster! Each day we receive a different story as to what his future holds. Recently they told Haley his chances of surviving was only around 5%. My immediate tthought? GOD DOESN'T NEED 5%! He needs us to trust Him. To trust that He alone is the ultimate healer and protector.

Why do we worry?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting