10.17.2012

Tough Stuff


What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

I can't remember if I have talked about this before, but I suppose it's worth mentioning again. I have had such a blessed 24 years. I look around me and many of the people  I know have had some horribly tragic things happen to them. :( Because I haven't, I find myself looking around the corner just waiting for my tragedy to happen. I don't mean to make light of this question, but I don't know that any of my "hard" stuff would be considered difficult to other people. 

I have had my fair share of tough stuff, but nothing that God hasn't brought me out of and healed the broken pieces of my life. 

Is that a fair and non-cheeseball answer? I try to be candid on here, so sometimes that looks like me being honest about things that may not be as exciting as other days.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting