10.18.2012

Dream Job

Some of the questions in this questionnaire make me squirm a little bit, but today's shouldn't be too difficult. I have always wanted this dream 'job'.

More than anything in the world I want to be a mom. I want to be one of those moms that, aside from my marriage and my personal relationship with God, is the thing I invest most of time and energy doing. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job now. I am blessed to work for and with Godly people who have become more than just co-workers. That being said, I can't wait to be a stay at home mom/wife. In addition to that, the second half of my dream 'job' is to do full-time mission work. The only caveat is that I would want for everyone I love to follow in our footsteps and come with us wherever we go. I so badly want to live in another country and run an orphanage, or a counseling center for kids who have been abandoned either by choice or by circumstance. I have had many thoughts about being teacher as well, but the type of teaching I would want to do is not inside a classroom. I want to mentor and love on kids who may have not otherwise been given any love. Maybe this is part of my heart for doing missions. I want to be Christ to the people I am loving on. The only problem with doing this, for me anyway, is that I don't want to have to live without our families.

While Christian and I talk all the time very seriously about giving up everything and being missionaries, we both feel that it just isn't what God has planned for us... YET. Saying that gives me a tinge of sadness, knowing that it may not be in God's plan at all. By faith I know that God has put both of these desires (mom & missionary) into my heart for a reason. He paired me with a Godly and servant-hearted husband who wants those two things as much as I do. What a sweet blessing. 








1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears. 
3. Describe your relationship with your parents. 
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year old self, if you could. 
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now? 
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?  
7. What is your dream job, and why? 
8. What are 5 passions you have? 
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how. 
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment. 
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have. 
12. Describe a typical day in your current life. 
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have. 
14. Describe 5 strengths you have. 
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? 
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments? 
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at? 
18. What is your earliest memory?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why? 
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood. 
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first? 
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years? 
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them. 
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now. 
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting